Songs/hot-posts

 Why am i challenging myself to Lose 6 kgs in 21 Days I am 47 years old and weigh 107 Kilos  I am overweight , actually I fall into the cate...

Day 0 - Lose 6 kgs in 21 Days Challange

 Why am i challenging myself to Lose 6 kgs in 21 Days

  1. I am 47 years old and weigh 107 Kilos 
  2. I am overweight , actually I fall into the category of being Grossly Obese .
  3. I am overburdening My heart and body and the signs of fatigue is showing up more frequently. 
  4. Its high time that i lose about 30 Kilos and be fitter for the rest of my life .

Goals & Targets

  1. At the end of 21st day weigh 06 kilos lighter 
  2. Essentially i am looking at a target weight of ≈ 100 kilos on 6th October 2021

Motivation 

  1. Lighter me
  2. Fitter me
  3. Younger me
  4. Handsome me
  5. Size 38'' jean
  6. Size XL Tshirts 

SWOT ANALYSIS CHART - Showing the 4 factors which may influnce the outcome of my 21 day weight loss challenge


0 Comments: